Certificate 3 Sport & Outdoor Recreation (Full Year course) 50 SACE Credits
Gain the skills you need to promote a healthy and active lifestyle. Join an industry where you can work across gyms, fitness, community and outdoor recreation facilities.
This nationally recognized qualification is designed to provide you with skills and knowledge needed to:
- Work effectively in sport fitness and outdoor recreation environments
- Plan and conduct sport and outdoor ed programs
- Organise schedules and use social media tools for collaboration and engagement for a sport or recreational facility
- Conduct non-instructional sport, fitness or recreational sessions
- Provide a quality service in the sport and recreation industry
Students will be required to complete 15 modules (9 core and 6 elective) to be deemed competent in this certificate.
Semester 1 – Sport & Recreation focus
Semester 2 – Outdoor Recreation focus
COST: $375 (inc VET fee $99, First Aid $99, 3 day/2 night camp $150, course T-shirt $25)