You now have the option to pay ‘one-off’ payments on-line, via BPOINT.
HOW TO PROCESS A PAYMENT
- Click this BPOINT link
- Enter your Family Code, which is a unique identifier for your family. This is not a mandatory field, but recommended for an invoice payment. You can find your Family ID on your invoice.
- Enter the Student’s Full Name – the money will be credited to this student’s account. You may pay for more than one child; but please make it clear in the description.
- Enter either the Invoice number, or a clear description of the event: JS Swimming-Ethan; Yr 9 knock out football; MS Art Exc; SS Museum Exc-Atkinson. JS, MS & SS are acceptable abbreviations for Jnr School, Middle School and Snr School. Adding the student name or Subject Teacher is often quite helpful.
- Amount (AUD): Enter the payment amount.
- Select your Payment Option: Click on the card you are using for payment and enter credit card details as you normally would for an on-line payment.
- Click the Proceed button – after 3-5 seconds, your payment will be processed and the receipt displayed; you can either print this receipt or email to email@example.com
- Exit the payment page.
SOME THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- We are unable to process payments for SCHOOL UNIFORMS, SCHOOL CANTEEN OR SCHOOL PHOTOS; or any other services provided by a third party provider. Only officially issued school tax invoices or excursion/event notices may be paid by this method.
- If you wish to pay regular instalments for school or subject fees; please complete a “Direct Debit Payment by Instalments” form from the front office; or ring Taryn (Finance Manager) on 8248 1422 for assistance. This new BPOINT option is for ‘one off’ payments only; not ongoing instalments. Of course, the whole balance of school fees may be paid by this BPOINT option.