Ocean View College Children’s Centre
Where care and education go hand in hand
Great place to learn for life
Great place to be in life
Our Commitment to each and every child is:
Phone: 08 8248 2593
Fax: 08 83419920
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- To support their health and well being
- To develop a positive, supportive relationship with children and their families.
- To enhance success in Literacy and Numeracy and all learning by offering engaging and challenging activities and explicit teaching
We are a purpose built Children’s Centre for Early Childhood Development and parenting and we are part of Ocean View Birth to Year 12 College. We are an early learning centre that offers high quality education and care that supports families and communities to provide every child with the best chance to have a safe, happy and healthy life as a valued member of their community. We believe that effective partnerships between families, educators, carers and the local community will ensure a sense of connection and belonging so that children grow up as members of strong families within a supportive community.
We are a new facility, with new equipment and amenities. Below are some of what we have to offer:
Long day care for children from 6 weeks of age
7am to 6pm Monday to Friday 50 weeks of the year Full day, half days and hourly sessions Child Care Benefits are available and our Provider number is 407 316 734 H
Sessional DECD Preschool
We offer 3 hour sessions of preschool Monday to Friday mornings 8.45 to 11.45 Monday Wednesday Thursday afternoon 12.15 to 3.15 We offer Early Entry Preschool from 3 ½ years and Pre-entry preschool sessions Our Sessional Preschool is fully integrated with child care.
We have 2 rooms structured by age:
Wombat Room: 6 weeks to 3 years Wallaby Room: 3 years to 5 years plus
DECD Policy Information
For more information regarding policies, please visit the DECD Policies and Procedures webpage for Early Childhood Services.
We offer other services as part of our Children’s CentreWe have:
- Family Service Coordinator
- Community Development Coordinator
- Speech Therapist services
- Occupational Therapist services
- Antenatal clinic form Women’s and children Hospital every Friday
- Parent Counselling
- Child and Family Counselling through health First network
- Playgroups: Music playgroup on Wednesday Morning, Parent run playgroup Thursday Morning
- Paediatrician Services Mondays Fortnightly
- Parent Groups
- Grandparent as carer groups